Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend in Copan

Here are a few photos of Copan. I stayed at a cute and cheap hostel named Via Via, and I toured the Mayan Ruins in Copan and Macaw Mountain.
http://macawmountain.com/

I ate wonderful food and didn't have beans and rice the whole weekend (subject for another blog entry). I just returned and have Spanish homework to do, but I wanted to say "hi" and let you see some of the amazing things I've seen this weekend. I'll write more tomorrow.




p.s. I love reading your comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back and forth to Copan solo. You are brave. Way to Go!

Loren said...

Hooray for your Copan journey! And and even bigger hooray for no beans and rice!!! We totally understand how important that truly is. :)

Molly said...

dang girl - you've become a parrot lady!

bethoc said...

Susan - or a parrot head! I was a parrot head before visiting Macaw Mountain!