Friday, January 11, 2008

Pulhapanzak Falls

What a great day for a field trip! I was ready at 8:50 AM, as I was told to be, and we finally left OLR at 9:20AM. A two hour, mostly bumpy and uphill ride in a school bus with at least two, more often three, little girls climbing, sitting and sleeping on me! We arrived at the Falls and soon the girls were getting wet, collecting shells and swimming up river.

I decided to take a look at the Falls. This nice gentleman took my picture.
Did you notice the wire behind my head and in the photo of the Falls? It is for something called zip-lining! I didn't notice the wire until Allison from the Palm Beach group was looking for someone to join her for her second trip zip-lining across the Falls! I know, I can't believe it myself....the locals would say "I've gone loco!" but zip-line I did and I have the video (albeit sideways) to prove it!!! It was a blast, and I got a great view of the Falls and the river below. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Beth!!! You were going right over the waterfall!

I am proud to have you as a classmate!!

Anonymous said...

Beth,
You are nuts!!! Way to go...