Thursday, January 8, 2009

GOEs - Six Down, One to Go!

By tomorrow at 12:30 PM GOEs will be over! This has been an incredible week and the outpouring of support from so many people has been amazing.

The questions could have been much more difficult and the experience that much more painful. As it was, I feel like the questions were reasonable, at least so far! Church History is tomorrow morning. History is not my strong suit, but I'll do my best as I have with all of my responses.

Time will tell if my responses score a 4, 3, 2 or 1. The top 2 are 'passing grades' and the later 2 are 'not passing grades.' The 'grades' should come out in late February or March. But for now, I'm reveling in the fact that I've almost finished this week of comprehensive examinations! YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

Lauralew said...

Yeah, BABY! Remember during junior year when we all just kinda talked about this stuff, never believing it would come? I knew it wouldn't come for me, but you--why, that was just too far off to think about. And here it is, almost finished. Amazing. Blessings to you, my friend.